Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Blog

Well, indeed this is my very first post on this spiffy new blog which I will call the child of xanga since that used to be my blogging site. Maybe I can better control my volatile emotions on here and allow others inside my head... mm. Maybe that isn't such a good idea but I will do it anyway.
I am just about to graduate from highschool and some odd monthes away from going into the Coast Guard basic trying in Cape May or where ever it is so you could say I am pretttty stressed at the moment. I mean, I have time at home but I really can't seem to settle down and relax. I've tried painting, writing, singing, running, dancing. Some work but the effect of it only lasts until I'm actually done with the project, which sucks because that means I have to go find something else to do and in Warner Robins... there is NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Usually my friends are off doing their duties so I'm just like. Meh. I don't want to go out and eat by myself or go play bowling by myself... But when June 10th comes, I think that it will change. I'm going back to Port Arthur, Texas, my old home where I have several dear and close friends. I just hope everything works out okay so I can see my baby when I get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment