Thursday, May 26, 2011

Helaena

I was once a woman of power lust and unspeakable vanity. I made men tremble and quiver for unthinkable desires that could only be met by accomplishing a task given, though my side of the deal was never met. I held myself higher than my family, which included my one sister and utterly vain mother. She helped form myself into a hell driven vixen. She designed the beast that craved for power, popularity and a certain type of magic. Magic known as Arcane magic. I would try anything to deplete my hunger, but you see, something happened. I don't exactly know what happened even while it was happening. I just know things hat belonged to me disappeared... no. Crumbled. Destroyed. We were raided, vandalized. I ran as fast as my long legs could carry me until I was caught, then strangled. My once glorious voice disappeared until the heaven's hands. My once beautiful face, brutalized. I was left nothing but a measly fox and a bow I had found while recovering. I had not even my voice, my pride, nor... my memory.
This is me now. A shy, seemingly "young" woman who knows nothing. Only a label of what I once was. Helaena Goldstrider. Not even my last name has come to my mind yet though I still await it. I fear everything new yet cling unjustly to anything comfortable. I've become pathetic to where my former self would mock and laugh at me but fortunately I was not inept. I practiced everyday at my skill of becoming a huntress and the animals that I called my own seemed to understand and respect my misfortune I couldn't see.
It's strange to see what change had occurred but I truly do believe it is all for the better. Maybe.


~~~
One of the things I've been taught to do when making a character. Close your eyes and just write.
PS. I love Blood Elves. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment