Thursday, May 26, 2011

Moony

This was a while ago, but everytime I read it, it just makes me smile. This was on MSN 3 years ago.

Moony: Give or blow me a kiss? It's all I want
Moony: You're very beautiful tonight
Aavelyn: Thank you <3
Moony: Of course, it's just about true every night. It's hard for me to even speak to you sometimes, I'm so blown away
Moony: I want you to know that I love you, through all of the memories that we've had together since day one, all of the things that we've been through, the sacrifices, the fights. Through all Hell can throw at me to live with, I'll always...without so much of a second thought, love you
Moony: And you haven't the faintest clue how attractive that looks. Glancing at me from the side, with the wind from the fan blowing through your hair so that your face is clear...just beautiful.
Moony: Not to mention a body that's been carved by the pagan gods themselves, but that needs no description.
Moony: What's the matter..? Why do you keep burrowing your face in your pillow...?
Aavelyn: You flatter me.. and it leaves me speechless..... and that's how I try to fight off the giddiness and butterflies
Moony: I would ask you to try and come up with anything to say for yourself on me, but, since I leave you speechless, I understand how you can't
Aavelyn: I would say how god-blessed you are with the ability of tongues.
Aavelyn: I would also say how brave, beautiful, courageous,and strong person you are.. you never cease to amaze me in anything you do. Artistically, intellectually, and much more. It really makes me wonder how all these traits are place into one person alone... and how can such a beautiful person be behind those glittering blue eyes?
Moony: My beautiful wife..I love you
Aavelyn: I love you too, Shinta..
Moony: Looks like I'm calling it for the morning. I'll talk to you later?
Aavelyn: Of course
Moony: I love you, baby
Aavelyn: I love you too, sweetheart
Moony: G'night
Aavelyn: Sweet dreams
Moony: You too
Aavelyn: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment