Thursday, May 26, 2011

Xanga

SEE? This place is the spawn of my old xanga. Here is some of the old posts.

The beach of soft sands is where I had come across, glittering of sparkling glass and shell after each step of a barren foot I had pressed onto the earth. The color was almost an off white, I had discovered, unlike my home beach where the sand was a light brown and was mixed with gray clay and mud. Even the waters of their deep cerulean blue conquered over the green waters of my beach, they had mustered enough magic to captivate for hours while I sat there on these shores.
Almost perfect, this beach was, but it had not even dared to breach the ends of the line of satisfaction with myself. My heart seemed to be yearning something long lost, something not found in these waters yet, it reminded it of that certain one thing. Maybe I should have not thrown myself into these forbidden seas and allowed myself to get lost in unfamiliar waters. But all has passed now, for now, I am seemingly alone among these white sands and blue waters until someone dares to come find me. But who would like to find a forced wanderer? Even then, would I even come to accept this new traveler or even an old fellow wanderer? I lacked any idea, as I sat among these white grains.
I just knew I would have to be patient and wait for this traveler to come.
~~~
Stop the ticking clock
and rewind it to start
Watch the good times
and watch how quickly they flow
They were lovely while they lasted
But now they have to go
and restart that ticking clock
Of a pathetic little heart
~~~
I have walked around this new house many times and every time I see those stairs, I see your face, your smile, you. Ten years later, it is still the fresh memory from a yesterday morning that I refuse to leave. You are wearing your usual baggy shirts one that I could easily make a tent out of with a pair of those battered taz boxers you adore, which makes me laugh. I walk a stair closer toward you, watching your own beautifully colored, yet sad cerulean eyes follow my steps as I draw even closer. Soon, that same smile quirks the edges of your lips and my heart skips a tiny beat. I can't help it; it has become a habit.. Now, I am closer to the illusion of you and my arms reach out to touch... to completely remember...
But then I remember, reality come back as a punch to the chest, you aren't there. I am alone in this house, stuck on a memory of ten years ago. You said this feeling would go away; it never did. Did you really think that you could be so easily forgotten?
If you thought so, you have mistaken.
~~~

Taste the metallic liquid inside your tongue, ravish it into a simple sin; watch it ooze down onto the cold ground and deliver a scrumptious aroma of victory and rule. Let it drive your senses into a craze, let it make you thirst for more of the red wine from the human flesh.Now look at yourself. You know you can't fight the lust you have in your eyes, that deadly blood lust, so let it live. Let it thrive. No one is there to stop you, you are Death. You are Heaven's personal destroyer, yet a demon's worst hell. Let it be known, that you could be could be considered worst than Satan, so rise and kill. Devour, destroy, and rule over the conquest we call Earth.
No one can stop you.
You are Death's Final Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment