Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love (2006)

(girl)
Why won't you look at me?
I am I just a superstition?
Or the girl you hate to remember?
Don't lie to me, I know those eyes
Do you really love me?
Oh, don't cry
Everything will be alright
just come a little closer
Into my arm
And everything will be alright

(boy)
I can't stop thinking about you
The way you smile
You're the girl I never want apart from me
I'm not lying.. I love you too
I'm not crying.. I'm just loving you
Through the weight of my tears
Are you sure everything will be alright?
If I just lean a little closer?

(girl)
You say you think of me
but do you really mean it?
Do you really love me?
Or am I just that girl?
I think, this one time
everything will be alright.
Just don't cry

(boy)
I do care, I never would let it down
If I lost you again
I may say bad things
Or call you down
but I really love you?
But will this kiss make it better?

(girl)
You know you think to much
You just need to wind down
And feel my lips touch your cheek
And everything will be better
I promise

(boy)
How can you promise?
Men are men
There is no changing that

(girl)
I can promise this
Hold my hand, and never let go, because I will always love you
No matter where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment